Thursday 10 April 2014

This week's set lists

Tuesday night at The Centurion, Newcastle upon Tyne: -

Till There Was You
Flying On The Ground Is Wrong
And I Love Her
Out Of The Blue (new song)
Laurel Canyon Home
One More Time
Don't Cry No Tears
I'll Follow The Sun
I Believe In You

A very thin crowd, including one other FNB, were treated to a range of musical styles during the Tuesday open mic night. The house band joined in on John Mayall's Laurel Canyon Home.

Wednesday night at The Habit, York - The Elderly Brothers: -

Dead Flowers
So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)
Light My Fire
When Will I Be Loved
Cathy's Clown
Surfin' USA

The usual players were supplemented by 4 or 5 newcomers who had made the trip from Bridlington. Entertainment was guaranteed with the excellent Tony Jawando and the duet Completely Bananas. The Elderlys introduced a 'new' song to their repertoire - Light My Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment