Thursday 5 May 2016

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
Make You Feel My Love
Just My Imagination
You Better Move On

Da Elderly: -
Love Song
I'm Just A Loser
Laurel Canyon Home

The Elderly Brothers: -
People Get Ready
Walk Right Back
So Sad (To Watch Good Love Go Bad)
When You Walk In The Room
I'm Into Something Good
Misery
Things We Said Today
I Saw Her Standing There

Another quiet start to the open mic night meant 3 songs for the players/singers and ultimately an extended set for The Elderly Brothers. A call for some Beatles songs resulted in the last three. There was a welcome return by acapella singer Don who was celebrating his 90th birthday (Tuesday). Once again he stopped the show with that finely-tuned tenor voice, his first song sung in Italian. We helped him celebrate with an after-show sing-along and much boozing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment