Thursday 11 August 2016

Last Night's Set Lists

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Ron Elderly: -
Streets Of London
Need Your Love So Bad
I'll See You In My Dreams


Da Elderly: -
Shine On You Crazy Diamond
Bouquet Of Roses
You've Got A Friend


The Elderly Brothers: -
Love Hurts
Everybody Knows
You Got It
Yes I Will
When Will I Be Loved


The holiday season kicked-in with an unexpected early dearth of players, so the evening kicked-off with three songs apiece for those who did turn up. Yours truly raised a few eyebrows with my first offering, not the usual Neil song, but a Pink Floyd tune. Some new faces from Grimsby performed first as a duo, then as a trio with some awesome 3-part harmonies. The Elderlys dug out a old Hollies classic which we hadn't played for ages. Tim the harmonica maestro joined singer/guitarist Tim for the finale which included an excellent San Francisco Bay Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment