Thursday 7 March 2013

Last night's set lists

At The Habit, York: -

Set 1: -
Long May You Run
Human Highway
I Don't Want To Talk About It
Mind Your own Business

Set 2: -
Falling*
Tell Me Why
Till There was You

Set 3: -
Out On The Weekend
Harvest Moon

A quiet night with only a few players, hence the 3 sets. Bizarrely the main proceedings were filmed by some students from the Uni; in addition sketches were made of each performer: the intention is to make beer mats (!!!!) from the sketches so watch this space.

* Andy, the lad who has covered this song a couple of times in The Habit, invited me to accompany him singing it - so I put on a harmony or two.

Set 3 - to close the night, our wonderful host for the evening, Sam Forrest (Mark Wynn being on tour) struck up with the intro to Out On The Weekend, so I grabbed my A-harp and added the harmonica part. Also strummed along to Harvest Moon to end the show.

A most enjoyable evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment